Aroma - Beautiful woody, sweet, earthy fragrance
Cedarwood Atlas Uses & Benefits
- Nervous tension and anxious states benefit greatly by its calming and soothing effects, making it a valuable aid to meditation
- Its main effect however, probably due to its expectorant properties, is on the respiratory tract and may help ease conditions such as bronchitis, coughs and catarrh
- Excess phlegm is curbed through Cedarwood's 'drying' effect especially when diffused
- Helps with oily skin and acne
- Clears scabs and puss, dematitis and psoriasis
- Good hair tonic
- Skin soften properties especially when mixed with Cypress & Frankincense
- Steadiness is the message of the spirit of Cedarwood.
- It is the oil of the ancients
- Brings Angel wisdom closer
- Purifies and balances the spirit
- One of the oldest aromatics used as temple incense also used extensively in Ancient Egypt
- Affiliation with Solar Plexus Chakra
Best avoided in Pregnancy. High concerntration may cause skin irritation alway dilute with a base oil.