Immediate payment required for purchases.
Seller's payment instructions
We accept PayPal Instant Easy,& Secure.
Please complete the checkout and state this as a method of payment. Please can you make a note of your, Name, Address, Contact number with your payments & payment method.
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
Buyer pays return postage
The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
1. Please get in touch before returning any item, as many problems can be rectified via email / telephone. Any item that is returned within 14 days of receipt as faulty will be tested and if found to be faulty a full refund will be issued, or a replacement will be supplied. If however the item is found to not be faulty, then we'll send it back to you and a return carriage fee will be payable.
2. If you change your mind about your purchase then you are welcome to return it, unused and unopened, within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the item purchase price (not including postage costs). All items must be returned in as supplied condition with all accessories and packaging. In all cases items must be returned within 14 days of receipt. The purchaser is responsible for return carriage charges in all cases.
3. If your item is defective we accept returns for refund or replacement within 14 days of receipt of your order. In some cases the manufacturer of a product assumes responsibility for a warranty and if this is the case we will advise you on how to contact the manufacturer for service. If you return a faulty item that proves not to be defective then it will be sent back to you and you will be charged our return postage and packaging costs.
4. If you send back a faulty item within the 14 day period we will refund your return postage on request, up to the value of standard Royal Mail 2nd class postage costs (when you post it you should ask the post office for a certificate of posting - they will supply this free of charge). In all cases international postage is not refundable or reimbursable.
5. We cannot accept any liability for items that you return and are lost or mislaid in the postal system. In the rare event of this happening then it is your responsibility to investigate it with the relevant postal organisation.
6. In all cases replacements or refunds can only be issued once we have received the returned items.
7. Please note there are no returns accepted for items sold as faulty or for spares or repairs. Such items are always clearly shown in individual listings.
8. PLEASE NOTE: All items that have been specially made to order are not returnable, as they are made to your specifications and sizes.
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.